Go Back   The Mustang Collective Forums > Main Forums > Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone!
Old
  (#1)
MasterMan
MasterMan is working on being a goody goody.

Hello Everyone! - 2 Weeks Ago

My name is John, I'm from San Diego, California. I have a 2006 V6 5-Speed Mustang that I've owned for the past 5 years and have learned a lot about the car over the years. Currently looking into swapping the rebuilt and now destroyed again transmission to the TR3650 to relive some tension for hopefully and upcoming supercharger installation. I have a blower in hand, but do not have the manifold plates or injectors etc...i did find a company in Canada that might though 🤔

Mods Include: Airaid CAI, X4 Tuner, BBK Shorty Headers, Dynomax X-Pipe Exhaust (1 Solid Welded Piece From Headers Back), Deautchworks 340LPH Fuel Pump, Excedy Stage 3 Clutch, Aluminum Flywheel, Royal Purple Fluid In Everything, BMR LCA, Relocation Brackets, Front Radiator Support, Panhard Bar, Panhard Support, SR Performance Front Strut Bar, Eibach Shocks, Struts, Springs, Sway Bars. Mishimoto Triple Core Radiator, SR Throttle Body Spacer for a nice whistle noise lol. Aubern Diff with 4.10 gears in the standard 7.5 rear end. 20" Saleen Wheels wrapped with 305/35 Mickey Thompson Street Comps on the rear (Obviously) and 255/35 Nitto NT555 up front. JLT Oil Catch Can, Optima Yellow Top Battery, Accel Coil Pack, NGK Iridium Spark Plugs, Taylor Street Thunder Plug Cables, Off Brand Sotted & Drilled Rotors, and probably some others I can't remember currently..

But yeah, a ton of time, sweat, and money has gone into this car trying to make it into how I've wanted it to be; and I'm still just out of reach...I had a Ford Racing Limited Slip Differential and 3.73 Gears in the car and the entire differential blew out and I had it replaced to the Auburn with the 4.10's and not even 2 weeks later as I was driving the car through the city I heard a pop and started hearing a bunch of clunking noise, and while driving noticed my third gear was gone!!! even letting the car sit in 3rd and letting the RPM's drop the car won't stall in that gear, so I'm trying to see different options on upgrading the transmission to hold up for future mods.

I also recently purchased a one piece aluminum driveshaft that I havnt installed as I'm waiting to figure out the transmission issue...I'm hoping it hooks up to the GT tranny if I go that route.

So yeah..that's a bit about my car and if you took the time to read all of it, I appreciate that, and I look forward to getting to know the people in this community!

Last edited by MasterMan; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:47 PM.

Old
  (#2)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO
JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.

2 Weeks Ago

Welcome. Are you fabricating your own supercharger system?

Now with twin turbo 3.5LV6.
Screw you photobucket! I'm not going to pay you to now use my own pictures

Old
  (#3)
roddy
Collective Spokes Person
roddy has a spectacular aura about them, when thier drunk and wasted.

2 Weeks Ago

Welcome to the Collective.

no man with a good car needs to be justified...

Old
  (#4)
MasterMan
MasterMan is working on being a goody goody.

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
Welcome. Are you fabricating your own supercharger system?
No, I was referring to ModBoxx for their supercharger kit, I'm hoping I can order one from them soon.