Go Back   The Mustang Collective Forums > Vendor Forums > Atlantic Coast Mustang

help for a 18 year old with mesothelioma cancer!!
Old
  (#1)
acmustang
Official Collective Vendor
acmustang is working on being a goody goody.

help for a 18 year old with mesothelioma cancer!! - 10-24-2013

This is not something I ask lightly! If I could afford tobuy a mustang on my own, it would already be done. This young man is 18 and the son of some veryclose friends of mine, honorably discharged from the Army and has been diagnosedwith mesothelioma cancer and given 3 to 10 months to live. A year ago his daddied in a car accident, driving a 94 Mustang GT convertible, 5spd. He saved theengine and transmission out of his dads car and has the goal of getting thismotor and transmission into a car before he passes away! I canít cure cancer,but with the help of the Mustangcommunity I hope to find enough help to find a 89-95 5.0 car to drop this engineand transmission into.

If you know someone that has a mustang with no engine andtransmission and would like to donate it, please let me know! I will find awayto get it picked up! I would like to show up with a car on a trailer for himand help him put it together!

Here is a link to the newspaper article on it!

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Belgrade-teen-makes-plans-for-wedding-child-life-while-fighting-cancer.html?pagenum=3

And the link for a donation to his other expenses

http://www.gofundme.com/damon-haggan-mesothelioma

For cash donations to the mustang, questions or suggestions please contact me at 603-913-1737 or gt2008stang@yahoo.com

Pictures will be posted as this project progresses!

Thank you

Sean Sanderson

1996 Cobra - #197 - 8/15/95
Atlantic Coast Mustang 603-913-1737
Military Stangs

Last edited by acmustang; 10-24-2013 at 08:40 PM. Reason: typo