Go Back   The Mustang Collective Forums > Main Forums > General Discussion

North Carolina Bound
Old
  (#1)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO
JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.

North Carolina Bound - 05-31-2017

Our last offer on a house was accepted today - been negotiating since last Friday and Pat said if the sellers didn't accept this counter today we were going to move to one of our back up options. Looks like this fall we will have a North Carolina address, assuming the inspections and appraisal come in clean.

Now with twin turbo 3.5LV6.
Screw you photobucket! I'm not going to pay you to now use my own pictures

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimC For This Useful Post:
Downtime! (06-13-2017), navbtcret (05-31-2017)
Old
  (#2)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO
JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.

05-31-2017

Guess I'll be driving from Winston-Salem, NC to Buckeye Brawl XII.

Pat will be moving in this fall and I am staying in Michigan to work a little longer. Had some discussion about going to a part time schedule for "in-office" and then working from home to telecommute.

Old
  (#3)
navbtcret
Administrator: I'm Your Huckleberry!
navbtcret is a walking piece of crap.

05-31-2017

Congrats Jim.

"When You Run On The Earth
And You Run With The Earth,
You Can Run Forever."

1/4 mile 12.13@ 107.94 MPH Best With The 4.0 X-Charger.

Send a message via MSN to navbtcret  
The Following User Says Thank You to navbtcret For This Useful Post:
JimC (06-01-2017)
Old
  (#4)
TexasBlownV8
Formerly: TexasBlownV6
TexasBlownV8 is just really nice, in an annoying Ryan Seacrest sort of way.TexasBlownV8 is just really nice, in an annoying Ryan Seacrest sort of way.TexasBlownV8 is just really nice, in an annoying Ryan Seacrest sort of way.

05-31-2017

Nice move, Jim. Congrats :)

Mike - Three turbos, two Mustangs...do the math.

"Sally", The Beast: 2005, 5.0L V8 stroker, forged/cammed, twin-turbos; 4r70W full-auto trans, CircleD converter; Shaftmasters driveshaft; GT500 8.8 w/3.73's; VEI digital gauges, PLX widebands; full suspension.

(Formerly a V6 Automatic with Vortech SQ supercharger & custom a/a intercooler -- 310 RWHP, w/best 1/4: 12.79 @ 107)

2006 4.0L V6 with PowerHouse Turbo, TR6060.

It's not just racing...it's an obsession.
"The brawl inspires many, but few acheive greatness"; "Poop happens" - JujuFox

The Following User Says Thank You to TexasBlownV8 For This Useful Post:
JimC (06-01-2017)
Old
  (#5)
rampant racing
FULL OF NOT SO HOT AIR
rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.

06-01-2017

Congrats jim. Nice pad, lots of garage space.

2008 pony, candy red,8.8 with 4.10's/tloc,,sctx3 tuner,MT28X11.5X15 STREET ET SLICKS
custom 2" stainless headers & duals with gt takeoff muffs,lakewood upper & umi lower control arms and panhard bar,shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, vortech v3 blower with air to air intercooler running 16psi, COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION KIT. ported n polished heads with custom manley stainless steel valves. manley rods and pistons. new motor combo is not yet dyno tuned. new best time is 12.46 at 110.66mph but the limiter was set for 110 mph lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to rampant racing For This Useful Post:
JimC (06-01-2017)
Old
  (#6)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO

06-01-2017

Thanks, a lot bigger than we were planning - but we need 'space' with Pat's sister moving in with us. She can't take care of herself so it is falling on us now. We got our price on it, which was still more than I was hoping to spend but not by much.

Old
  (#7)
Tman1020
15-Second Member
Tman1020 is a total phucktard

06-01-2017

Nice looking place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to Tman1020 For This Useful Post:
JimC (06-01-2017)
Old
  (#8)
28HopUp
Administrator
28HopUp is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!28HopUp is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!

06-01-2017

Congrats on the new place, Jim! W-S is much closer to us than Michigan (it's a tad bit over 4 hours from Charleston). Let us know if you and Pat want to come down for a visit.

1988 SSP - Pierce County Sheriff Dept #1310
To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember,
the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police
chasing down in their own Mustang!

The Following User Says Thank You to 28HopUp For This Useful Post:
JimC (06-01-2017)
Old
  (#9)
RedfirePony
InSaNeLy FaSt Member
RedfirePony is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!RedfirePony is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!

06-01-2017

Very nice looking house. I think that you'll enjoy living there as the winters won't be as harsh.

Be sure to check out Piedmont Drag Way once you get settled. It's located between Greensboro and Burlington. My nephew lives in Burlington and introduced me to the track. I've been to two events at the track. I've been to many tracks in Florida and Alabama, but this 1/8 mile track is one of the best facilities that I've ever seen. It has great events and competition. I've been to Z-Max for the Four Wide Nationals in 2013, but enjoyed the events at this track more than Z-Max. In fact The second time I went to Piedmont in 2015 was the same weekend that they held the 4 Wides at Z-Max. The nephew and I decided to go to Piedmont instead of Z-Max and we were glad we did. Great track with great competition. Truly grass roots racing at it's finest.

http://www.piedmontdragway.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to RedfirePony For This Useful Post:
JimC (06-01-2017)
Old
  (#10)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO

06-01-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
Congrats on the new place, Jim! W-S is much closer to us than Michigan (it's a tad bit over 4 hours from Charleston). Let us know if you and Pat want to come down for a visit.
Sounds good Bill. We were just watching "Ginormous Foods" and they were in Charleston and Pat said "we need to go there and check those places out"