Go Back   The Mustang Collective Forums > Main Forums > Suggestion / Request Box

Old
  (#11)
EJSchmidt
Work hard, play harder.
EJSchmidt is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!EJSchmidt is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!

11-13-2013

Nah, it's just that most forums offer off topic areas. For me, I've made some really good friends on this forum, like you Gary! and now I want an area to talk to my new friends about other things than just mustangs.

4.0 - Breathing Better
4 Points of Contact - Sticking Better
Driver - Still Slow
349rwhp 362rwtq

In the hunt for 400 at the wheels.

I got moderated by Lisa.

Coming Soon: More Power, more traction, more fast!

The Following User Says Thank You to EJSchmidt For This Useful Post:
rampant racing (11-13-2013)
Old
  (#12)
rampant racing
FULL OF NOT SO HOT AIR
rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.

11-13-2013

true enough, but I came from a culture where guns were not really the thing so I never got into it really. by culture I don't mean Canadian cause there are lots of firearms enthusiasts up here as well. btw I am a pretty good shot .I said I don't like em ...never said I couldn't use one,lol.

2008 pony, candy red,8.8 with 4.10's/tloc,,sctx3 tuner,MT28X11.5X15 STREET ET SLICKS
custom 2" stainless headers & duals with gt takeoff muffs,lakewood upper & umi lower control arms and panhard bar,shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, vortech v3 blower with air to air intercooler running 16psi, COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION KIT. ported n polished heads with custom manley stainless steel valves. manley rods and pistons. new motor combo is not yet dyno tuned. new best time is 12.46 at 110.66mph but the limiter was set for 110 mph lol.

Old
  (#13)
rygen
Administrator
rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.

11-13-2013

OK, I changed the permissions on this forum so its not view-able by guests. Only registered users (standard members), premium members, staff and vendors can see/post in here.

I removed the political posts from this thread as well.

Best 1/4: 10.97@122.09, 1.56 60ft w/4.0 V6
Best 1/4: 10.63@126.71, 1.56 60ft w/5.4 V8
  Send a message via Yahoo to rygen  
Old
  (#14)
afixer
afixer has a spectacular aura about them, when thier drunk and wasted.

11-13-2013

k, thanks boss!

and Gary we don't hate you, as long as you don't hate us! LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
rampant racing (11-13-2013)
Old
  (#15)
rygen
Administrator
rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.rygen is worse than a bloody loan shark.

11-13-2013

No problem. If anyone else has site suggestions let us know.

Best 1/4: 10.97@122.09, 1.56 60ft w/4.0 V6
Best 1/4: 10.63@126.71, 1.56 60ft w/5.4 V8
  Send a message via Yahoo to rygen  
Old
  (#16)
rampant racing
FULL OF NOT SO HOT AIR
rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.

11-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by afixer View Post
k, thanks boss!

and Gary we don't hate you, as long as you don't hate us! LOL
love all around big guy,lol.

2008 pony, candy red,8.8 with 4.10's/tloc,,sctx3 tuner,MT28X11.5X15 STREET ET SLICKS
custom 2" stainless headers & duals with gt takeoff muffs,lakewood upper & umi lower control arms and panhard bar,shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, vortech v3 blower with air to air intercooler running 16psi, COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION KIT. ported n polished heads with custom manley stainless steel valves. manley rods and pistons. new motor combo is not yet dyno tuned. new best time is 12.46 at 110.66mph but the limiter was set for 110 mph lol.

Old
  (#17)
JujuFox
Collective Lurker ಠ_ಠ
JujuFox will become famous when the world comes to an end.

11-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant racing View Post
ok me being probably the only gun hater on the forum I have to ask. why have it at all? it's a mustang forum is it not? join a gun forum if that's what your into. I try not to judge or comment on here cause it would be a waste of time really.please do as you please but I don't see why it is needed at all. ok hear comes the hate mail.lol.
Wouldn't you agree that we're more than just a Mustang forum though? Many of us are good friends and have known each other for a long time, and we share some other interests. A while back we thought it would be a good idea to create some extra sub-forums for those other interests that pop up sometimes. Not everyone has a current issue or project with their car to talk about, so it's nice to be able to come here and talk about the other stuff going on in our lives.

Send a message via Yahoo to JujuFox Send a message via AIM to JujuFox Send a message via Skype™ to JujuFox 
The Following User Says Thank You to JujuFox For This Useful Post:
EJSchmidt (11-13-2013)
Old
  (#18)
EJSchmidt
Work hard, play harder.
EJSchmidt is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!EJSchmidt is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!

11-13-2013

I completely agree. It's nice to be able to use this forum, our unifying medium, as a manner to communicate about anything. Many of you have prevent to be people I sincerely enjoy talking to and since not everybody has Facebook the sub-sections allow us to chat on any given topic without derailing mustang specific forums.

Much love Gary! And thanks Todd!

4.0 - Breathing Better
4 Points of Contact - Sticking Better
Driver - Still Slow
349rwhp 362rwtq

In the hunt for 400 at the wheels.

I got moderated by Lisa.

Coming Soon: More Power, more traction, more fast!

Old
  (#19)
2k05GT
having 5.0 Envy
2k05GT has a spectacular aura about them, when thier drunk and wasted.

11-14-2013

Sorry Todd... My Bad..

Gary,
JujuFox is spot on..
For some, collecting firearms is a hobby as well as Mustangs and like any hobby you will find a lot of common interests among enthusiasts.

Not everyone has the same interests and thatís ok No big deal, you can hate guns just donít hate Mustangs then we will have to put you out to pasture LOL.. Just Kidding..
I just donít like people forcing there likes or dislikes on me, thatís where I draw the line. Now my wife hates Hand Guns, but she does not tell me to hate them.
but if my wife said to get rid of them NOW.. I would have to go along with her wishes.
You know what they say, "A happy Wife; a Happy LifeÖÖ"

The Longest discontinuous Production
Ford Mustang: 1964 - 2016 (52 Years)

The Longest Production Nameplate
Chevrolet Corvette: 1953 - 1982 / 1984-2016 (61 years)

JLTII CAI (SCT 93 Race Tune by Bamachips) - Steeda CMDP - Comp 127300 Cams /Beehive Springs - FRPP 4.10 Gears - FRPP GTA Axle Back - JBA LT Headers - JBA Catted H Pipe - Spyder Aluminum DS - TCI SSF 3500 Converter - CHE LCA - M&H 275/50 17 DR's

Last edited by 2k05GT; 11-14-2013 at 09:28 PM.
  Send a message via AIM to 2k05GT  
The Following User Says Thank You to 2k05GT For This Useful Post:
rygen (11-14-2013)