Go Back   The Mustang Collective Forums > Main Forums > General Discussion

Old
  (#331)
rampant racing
FULL OF NOT SO HOT AIR
rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.

10-05-2012

looking good jay,same window scoops i have but i think i may go to the shr flush mount louvers.i like them both ..to bad they weren't easily interchangable,lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmpphpOGE0cG.jpg (135.3 KB, 11 views)

2008 pony, candy red,8.8 with 4.10's/tloc,,sctx3 tuner,MT28X11.5X15 STREET ET SLICKS
custom 2" stainless headers & duals with gt takeoff muffs,lakewood upper & umi lower control arms and panhard bar,shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, vortech v3 blower with air to air intercooler running 16psi, COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION KIT. ported n polished heads with custom manley stainless steel valves. manley rods and pistons. new motor combo is not yet dyno tuned. new best time is 12.46 at 110.66mph but the limiter was set for 110 mph lol.

Old
  (#332)
Jaybyrd
MIGHTY WHITEY!!!
Jaybyrd has a spectacular aura about them, when thier drunk and wasted.

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant racing View Post
looking good jay,same window scoops i have but i think i may go to the shr flush mount louvers.i like them both ..to bad they weren't easily interchangable,lol.
I hear ya, once you stick that 3M tape onto your paint your married to it forever. The SHR louvers are cool looking and still give you full visibility when you need to make that quick blind spot check on the freeway. I knew it was going to be an issue when I ordered the window scoops but I just love the aggressive look of them so much that I was willing to sacrifice some visibility. I added some bubble mirrors to help check the blind spots. It just took some getting used to. I made my own interior quarter window inserts to clean up the look from inside.

I like your choice of the Cervini B2 chin spoiler. I almost went that way but it doesn't fit the GT bumper as well as it does the 4.0 bumper.

PERFORMANCE WHITE 06' GT PREMIUM. manual transmission, 355:1 rear gear option, Pacesetter long tube headers, off road H-pipe, Airaid race CAI, Bama tuned, FRPP Borla Stinger axel-back exhaust, UDP's, American Muscle hood scoop, Cervini window scoops, CS side scoops, CDC Classic chin spoiler, center fog grille with chrome fog light bezels, 18x9 front, 18x10 rear chrome bullet wheels, and black shorty antenna. 296 rwhp / 311 rwtq, STILL THE MIGHTY WHITEY!!!

Previously owned:
06' PERFORMANCE WHITE V6 DELUXE: Wilma
99' METALLIC RED V6: Totaled before she could be named

Old
  (#333)
TexasBlownV8
Formerly: TexasBlownV6
TexasBlownV8 is just really nice, in an annoying Ryan Seacrest sort of way.TexasBlownV8 is just really nice, in an annoying Ryan Seacrest sort of way.TexasBlownV8 is just really nice, in an annoying Ryan Seacrest sort of way.

10-05-2012

..back to topic...it's a Mustang...she's beautiful!!!
Looking very sharp, Jay!

Mike - Three turbos, two Mustangs...do the math.

"Sally", The Beast: 2005, 5.0L V8 stroker, forged/cammed, twin-turbos; 4r70W full-auto trans, CircleD converter; Shaftmasters driveshaft; GT500 8.8 w/3.73's; VEI digital gauges, PLX widebands; full suspension.

(Formerly a V6 Automatic with Vortech SQ supercharger & custom a/a intercooler -- 310 RWHP, w/best 1/4: 12.79 @ 107)

2006 4.0L V6 with PowerHouse Turbo, TR6060.

It's not just racing...it's an obsession.
"The brawl inspires many, but few acheive greatness"; "Poop happens" - JujuFox

Old
  (#334)
firestang70
firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.firestang70 is kissing Dales ass.

10-08-2012

I was that little kid that would run to the sidewalk when I heard the rumble of a V8. I would tell my dad look at that cool car. I had lots of people on the highway giving me thumbs up as I towed Ashley to and from Bowling Green.

The coolest part is when a small kid would walk up to the car and say dad look at those flames that is the coolest car ever! It reminded me of those times I had with my dad. I love this car and nothing makes my day more then when a little kid stops and WOW at the car. Saw a lot of amazing machines this weekend

My name is Turd Ferguson. I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time.

Old
  (#335)
El Caballo Corre
Doing more with less....
El Caballo Corre has a spectacular aura about them, when thier drunk and wasted.

10-08-2012

I was on 95 South on the way home from MIR cruising along at 75 mph at around 2800 rpm. A guy in a red convertible Corvette gave thumbs up as he drove past me. I guess he liked the nostalgic muscle car sound. Those of you that have heard my car know how obnoxiously/brutally loud it can be.

J&M Extreme Joint UCA and LCA's
JLT True Cold Air Intake
Spec 1 clutch
SLP Line Lock
FRPP 4.10 gears
Steeda Short Throw Shifter
SCT Tuner
15" Racestars & MT ET Street Drag Radials (for track)
Glass Roof
Leather Seats
18 inch chrome wheels
SSS Adrenaline Exhaust
Summit X Pipe
Detroit True Track Differential
Tinted windows
mrbodykit window louvers
Shaftmaster 3.5" one piece aluminum driveshaft
GMS Front and rear safety loops
MSD Launch Master 2 step
Che K member brace
Che torque limiters
Che anti squat brackets
Steeda Charge Motion Delete Plugs
Koni single adjustable shocks/struts: THEY WORK!
Prothane Motor Mounts

Personal Best
1/8 mile 8.05 at 85.38 mph
1/4 mile 12.66 at 106.89 1.64 60 ft
El Caballo Corre

Old
  (#336)
28HopUp
Administrator
28HopUp is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!28HopUp is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!

10-08-2012

I was at the track last Friday, and I heard a few GTO owners talking about a certain white V6 Mustang that was kickin' butt that day. One of the comments overheard was "well, those Mustangs are about 500 lbs lighter". I'll take that as a compliment to that bad-ass V6. :-D

1988 SSP - Pierce County Sheriff Dept #1310
To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember,
the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police
chasing down in their own Mustang!

Old
  (#337)
garner
Collective Junkie
garner is a total phucktard

07-14-2013

Got a compliment(I think) on the new stang last night while getting dinner. One of the employees of the place was holding the door open and she asked if that was my mustang and I said yes. She said she's a camaro chick but would drive my stang in a heartbeat and loves the color

2014 Mustang 5.0 auto 301A with FP8 package in GHIG
"Troll stang"
  Send a message via Yahoo to garner Send a message via Skype™ to garner 
The Following User Says Thank You to garner For This Useful Post:
JimC (07-14-2013)
Old
  (#338)
Brumby
The Collective is a way of life!!!
Brumby has a reputation beyond repute, just like Britney Spears!Brumby has a reputation beyond repute, just like Britney Spears!Brumby has a reputation beyond repute, just like Britney Spears!Brumby has a reputation beyond repute, just like Britney Spears!Brumby has a reputation beyond repute, just like Britney Spears!Brumby has a reputation beyond repute, just like Britney Spears!Brumby has a reputation beyond repute, just like Britney Spears!Brumby has a reputation beyond repute, just like Britney Spears!Brumby has a reputation beyond repute, just like Britney Spears!

02-18-2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392777179.075747.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2007 Ford Mustang 4.0L 61mm Precision Turbocharger: 11.267 @ 119.59 MPH
Sponsored by: DGR Performance - Dillsburg, Pa.
Mustang Collective #1738
BUCKEYE BRAWL XI - V6 TOP DOG

Beaver Springs Dragway #1320B
White Mustang Registry #0093
2012 NMRA SST12197
2013 NMRA SST8197
2014 NMRA SST8197
2015 NMRA SST8197
2016 NMRA SST8197
2017 NMRA SST8197

Brumby Mustang Motorsports ON FACEBOOK

Drag racing is like bad sex... the better you are, the quicker it's over.