Go Back   The Mustang Collective Forums > Main Forums > MOCSEM: Mustang Owners Club of Southeast Michigan

Old
  (#21)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO
JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.

07-10-2011

And there were some very interesting cars passing by all night
Ricer had to remove the hood to keep this beast cool apparently

And the police were out in full force all night, even brought some in from neighboring towns and villages

Ready for camping

And the Mustang II can be a bad little car

I'm still not sure what this was

Some nice street machines

Broken shocks? LOL

And of course someone had to have lambo doors and drive with them up

Now with twin turbo 3.5LV6.
Screw you photobucket! I'm not going to pay you to now use my own pictures

Old
  (#22)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO
JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.

07-10-2011

We needed Scrming and 06Steeda there with cameras - mine couldn't keep up with the focusing as you can see

Old
  (#23)
droptop6
Mustang Collective: First Member Smoked by Daughter
droptop6 is a total phucktard

07-11-2011

Had a great time Jim like always even though I was driving the wife's car!

• 05 v8 vert - Blown by Roush TVS 2300 w/2.90 pulley - Aluminator short block w/8.5 comp -Modular head shop stage 3 heads - Comp stage 3 blower cams w/lockouts - Dual 65mm throttle body - upgraded SCT maf sensor - ATI 15% overdrive damper - 8 rib pulleys - 4r70 trans w/3500 stall converter - B&M Hammer shifter - Built 8.8 w/3.90's and a Tru-trac - S&W anti-roll bar - J&M LCAs - CHE UCA & bracket - CHE panhard - CDC Shaker on top of the Roush - Mac long tube headers - 2 1/2" custom exhaust with Steeda mufflers - Custom 4" aluminum driveshaft by Shaftmaster - 15" Weld RTS wheels with front runners and 295's out back - 1970 mustang taillights -custom headlights with a C/S front bumper - C/S two tone seats
  • First 4.0 Vert in the 12's with a 12.72 at 106 MPH, 1.86 60' on 20" street tires
  • 10.66 at 128 MPH with current setup

Old
  (#24)
stngfever
14-Second Member
stngfever is working on being a goody goody.

07-11-2011

I see they're taking good care of my sign :) LOL

STANG FEVER
Current:
07SGT2875 Black, Manual, Purchased on 8/26/08

1968 Coupe
Sunlit Gold, I-200, C-4, Black Interior, Black C-Stripe

Previous:
2006 V6 Premium Coupe, Vista Blue, Pony Package, IUP, Auto, Purchased on 4/21/06, Traded on 8/26/08

Old
  (#25)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO

07-11-2011

LOL - at last week's Team Detroit Racing meeting someone mentioned your sign Scott!

Old
  (#26)
rampant racing
FULL OF NOT SO HOT AIR
rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.

07-12-2011

looks like a good time jim.maybe next year.

2008 pony, candy red,8.8 with 4.10's/tloc,,sctx3 tuner,MT28X11.5X15 STREET ET SLICKS
custom 2" stainless headers & duals with gt takeoff muffs,lakewood upper & umi lower control arms and panhard bar,shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, vortech v3 blower with air to air intercooler running 16psi, COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION KIT. ported n polished heads with custom manley stainless steel valves. manley rods and pistons. new motor combo is not yet dyno tuned. new best time is 12.46 at 110.66mph but the limiter was set for 110 mph lol.