Go Back   The Mustang Collective Forums > Main Forums > MOCSEM: Mustang Owners Club of Southeast Michigan

droptop6
Old
  (#1)
droptop6
Mustang Collective: First Member Smoked by Daughter
droptop6 is a total phucktard

droptop6 - 06-14-2010

My screenname came from my car it is a 2005 convertible v6. Well it used to be. It was a v6 with a Vortech blower pushing 15lbs of boost, I had Todd's old heads and cams with ARP head studs, JBA shortie headers, custom duals with Steeda mufflers, 4" aluminum D/S from shaftmasters, 3000 stall converter and the car made 409 rwhp. My best time with the v6 was a 12.72 at 106 mph on 20" street tires. The car had more in it but I threw a rod in March and proceeded to install a 4.6 v8. The mods on it are Mac long tubes with out cats, Steeda underdrive pulleys, Charge motion delete plates, JLT CAI, and a tune.

I have plans on building the bottom end and putting a blower on it later but for now I am happy I can drive it.

I have done some one off mods to the car such as 1970 Mustang taillights and opened up the front headlights with a glass bulb and custom turn signal.

As for the club I joined 3 years ago and have met alot of good people and made alot of good friends. I drive an hour to our meetings and I don't miss any of them. I never saw myself as a club type of person but I am glad I joined, there are alot of benifits from being in a club this size, we get prime spots at some of the largest cruises here in Michigan and we always have the support of the group. I will stay a life long member even if I don't have a mustang.

• 05 v8 vert - Blown by Roush TVS 2300 w/2.90 pulley - Aluminator short block w/8.5 comp -Modular head shop stage 3 heads - Comp stage 3 blower cams w/lockouts - Dual 65mm throttle body - upgraded SCT maf sensor - ATI 15% overdrive damper - 8 rib pulleys - 4r70 trans w/3500 stall converter - B&M Hammer shifter - Built 8.8 w/3.90's and a Tru-trac - S&W anti-roll bar - J&M LCAs - CHE UCA & bracket - CHE panhard - CDC Shaker on top of the Roush - Mac long tube headers - 2 1/2" custom exhaust with Steeda mufflers - Custom 4" aluminum driveshaft by Shaftmaster - 15" Weld RTS wheels with front runners and 295's out back - 1970 mustang taillights -custom headlights with a C/S front bumper - C/S two tone seats
  • First 4.0 Vert in the 12's with a 12.72 at 106 MPH, 1.86 60' on 20" street tires
  • 10.66 at 128 MPH with current setup

Old
  (#2)
rampant racing
FULL OF NOT SO HOT AIR
rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.

06-14-2010

EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MUSTANG! perrish the thought.lol

2008 pony, candy red,8.8 with 4.10's/tloc,,sctx3 tuner,MT28X11.5X15 STREET ET SLICKS
custom 2" stainless headers & duals with gt takeoff muffs,lakewood upper & umi lower control arms and panhard bar,shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, vortech v3 blower with air to air intercooler running 16psi, COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION KIT. ported n polished heads with custom manley stainless steel valves. manley rods and pistons. new motor combo is not yet dyno tuned. new best time is 12.46 at 110.66mph but the limiter was set for 110 mph lol.

Old
  (#3)
DownriverT
sold
DownriverT is a total phucktard

06-14-2010

Welcome Droptop6/8