Go Back   The Mustang Collective Forums > Other Interests > Music, Art, Collections & Entertainment

WTF pictures
Old
  (#1)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO
JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.

WTF pictures - 01-03-2016

I was coming out of Meijer after a little shopping and walked past this pick up. Had to take this picture. The owner came out with a gallon of milk and all he said was "a lot of bread isn't it".

Too cold, windy, and snowy to ask "why" - just wanted to get to my car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WTF lot of bread.jpg (397.6 KB, 32 views)

Now with twin turbo 3.5LV6.
Screw you photobucket! I'm not going to pay you to now use my own pictures

Old
  (#2)
scrming
The Collective is a way of life!!!
scrming is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!scrming is a jewel in the rough, yeah right!

01-03-2016

Lol. Yep. WTF. Carb loading?

Big Red - 2015 F-350 SCREW - PowerStroke - 440 HP / 860 TQ

Old
  (#3)
rampant racing
FULL OF NOT SO HOT AIR
rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.

01-03-2016

It could be going to the homeless shelters or to feed animals .

2008 pony, candy red,8.8 with 4.10's/tloc,,sctx3 tuner,MT28X11.5X15 STREET ET SLICKS
custom 2" stainless headers & duals with gt takeoff muffs,lakewood upper & umi lower control arms and panhard bar,shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, vortech v3 blower with air to air intercooler running 16psi, COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION KIT. ported n polished heads with custom manley stainless steel valves. manley rods and pistons. new motor combo is not yet dyno tuned. new best time is 12.46 at 110.66mph but the limiter was set for 110 mph lol.

Old
  (#4)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO
JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.JimC is a splendid one to behold..if you are drunk.

01-03-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant racing View Post
It could be going to the homeless shelters or to feed animals .
Someone else suggested soup kitchen as well.

Strange way to transport it though, just tossed into the back of a pick up exposed to the elements. The guy was in the store before me and came out after me.

Now with twin turbo 3.5LV6.
Screw you photobucket! I'm not going to pay you to now use my own pictures

Old
  (#5)
rampant racing
FULL OF NOT SO HOT AIR
rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.

01-03-2016

Not like its going to spoil in this temp lol. But could have been tampered with. Could be for deer bait or something.

2008 pony, candy red,8.8 with 4.10's/tloc,,sctx3 tuner,MT28X11.5X15 STREET ET SLICKS
custom 2" stainless headers & duals with gt takeoff muffs,lakewood upper & umi lower control arms and panhard bar,shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, vortech v3 blower with air to air intercooler running 16psi, COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION KIT. ported n polished heads with custom manley stainless steel valves. manley rods and pistons. new motor combo is not yet dyno tuned. new best time is 12.46 at 110.66mph but the limiter was set for 110 mph lol.

Old
  (#6)
GarrettBo
GarrettBo is working on being a goody goody.

10-26-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
I was coming out of Meijer after a little shopping and walked past this pick up. Had to take this picture. The owner came out with a gallon of milk and all he said was "a lot of bread isn't it".

Too cold, windy, and snowy to ask "why" - just wanted to get to my car.
That's funny. I'm sure there was a good reason for this but where's the fun in that.

Old
  (#7)
Downtime!
I'm a Legend In My Lime
Downtime! is just really nice, in an annoying Ryan Seacrest sort of way.Downtime! is just really nice, in an annoying Ryan Seacrest sort of way.Downtime! is just really nice, in an annoying Ryan Seacrest sort of way.

4 Weeks Ago

Very common in these parts, and when you see that around here, it's almost always going to feed hogs. Most of the markets around here do this as the bread nears expiration date.

The Following User Says Thank You to Downtime! For This Useful Post:
JimC (4 Weeks Ago)