Go Back   The Mustang Collective Forums > Main Forums > General Discussion

SOS Canada: Need Dressy Restaurant Niagara Falls
Old
  (#1)
05madmax
Collective Spokes Person
05madmax is working on being a goody goody.

SOS Canada: Need Dressy Restaurant Niagara Falls - 2 Weeks Ago

Any suggestions for nice restaurants that my wife could get dressed up for in or nearby Niagara Falls for her birthday?

I am headed to the great north for business in 2 weeks on August 15th; Sarnia.

I am going to take that Friday off to drive to Toronto and have my wife fly up that night. we'll drive to Niagara in the morning and spend the night there.

This is a birthday trip for her since she has never been to Niagara Falls. I have been looking all over the Google but all kinds of weird reviews that do not indicate if its a nice restaurant that she will get to wear a fancy dress and have great food and a great atmosphere.

any suggestions welcome. We will have a car rental so going away from the falls is not a big deal but scenery would be a nice bonus.

Appearance:
SHR flush louvers, CDC ducktail spoiler, plenum cover

Performance:
Procharger w/ 3" pulley, 2-core intercooler, 39# injectors, MAC LT headers, race ready cutouts, h-pipe, dual flowmaster 40s

Old
  (#2)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO
JimC is a name known to all, kinda like Monica Lewinsky  JimC is a name known to all, kinda like Monica Lewinsky  JimC is a name known to all, kinda like Monica Lewinsky  JimC is a name known to all, kinda like Monica Lewinsky  JimC is a name known to all, kinda like Monica Lewinsky

2 Weeks Ago

Sarnia means you will be in the same city as Gary (Rampant Racing). There is a GREAT Irish pub there, Paddy Flaherty's.

I used to live across the river in Port Huron, MI.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Now with twin turbo 3.5LV6.
Screw you photobucket! I'm not going to pay you to now use my own pictures

Old
  (#3)
05madmax
Collective Spokes Person

2 Weeks Ago

Haha I think that's where I ended up eating dinner one night last time I was there. First glance at the drink menu was awesome...a shot and a beer!

Gary I'm be there August 15th and 16th

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Appearance:

Performance:
Procharger w/ 3" pulley, 2-core intercooler, 39# injectors, MAC LT headers, race ready cutouts, h-pipe, dual flowmaster 40s

Old
  (#4)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO
JimC is a name known to all, kinda like Monica Lewinsky  JimC is a name known to all, kinda like Monica Lewinsky  JimC is a name known to all, kinda like Monica Lewinsky  JimC is a name known to all, kinda like Monica Lewinsky  JimC is a name known to all, kinda like Monica Lewinsky

2 Weeks Ago

Too bad you didn't let us know last time. We would have come over the bridge to meet for dinner. I am too far away for the 15th though

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old
  (#5)
05madmax
Collective Spokes Person

2 Weeks Ago

Sorry Jim it's been awhile :(

Something tells me this won't be the last time I'm out there.

Appearance:

Performance:

The Following User Says Thank You to 05madmax For This Useful Post:
JimC (2 Weeks Ago)
Old
  (#6)
JimC
Twin Turbo SHO

2 Weeks Ago

Hopefully you can meet up with Gary - not sure if his Mustang will be back together by then though. And maybe next time it will work out that I will be up in the Port Huron area while you are here.

Old
  (#7)
05madmax
Collective Spokes Person

2 Weeks Ago

Yea hoping the Detroit national car rental has some sweet ride for me to make the trip to Sarnia. Last time I was in Baton Rouge LA I was able to get a hemi Challenger.

Appearance:

Performance:

Old
  (#8)
rampant racing
FULL OF NOT SO HOT AIR
rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.

1 Week Ago

what are you doing in sarnia?

2008 pony, candy red,8.8 with 4.10's/tloc,,sctx3 tuner,MT28X11.5X15 STREET ET SLICKS
custom 2" stainless headers & duals with gt takeoff muffs,lakewood upper & umi lower control arms and panhard bar,shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, vortech v3 blower with air to air intercooler running 16psi, COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION KIT. ported n polished heads with custom manley stainless steel valves. manley rods and pistons. new motor combo is not yet dyno tuned. new best time is 12.46 at 110.66mph but the limiter was set for 110 mph lol.

Old
  (#9)
rampant racing
FULL OF NOT SO HOT AIR
rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.rampant racing is a glorious beacon of light, or more like a strobe light when you got a migrane.

1 Week Ago

So did you make it up here to sarnia?

2008 pony, candy red,8.8 with 4.10's/tloc,,sctx3 tuner,MT28X11.5X15 STREET ET SLICKS
custom 2" stainless headers & duals with gt takeoff muffs,lakewood upper & umi lower control arms and panhard bar,shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, vortech v3 blower with air to air intercooler running 16psi, COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION KIT. ported n polished heads with custom manley stainless steel valves. manley rods and pistons. new motor combo is not yet dyno tuned. new best time is 12.46 at 110.66mph but the limiter was set for 110 mph lol.